- Tapered adductors increase in width near the rear of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters.
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment.
- Coccyx relief cutout reduces pressure on the tailbone and spine.
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment.
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base, and Quadra3D® Gel pack.
- Moldable ATI base allows for on-site customization to effectively meet the needs of the user. The dynamic nature of input provides positioning support while allowing for movement. The ATI base can be remolded to meet changes in both physical and functional needs.
QUADRA3D GEL PACKThe pressure-relieving Quadra3D gel pack reduces shear forces and heat build-up. Includes four three-dimensional compartments that evenly distributes gel under the seated surface.
- ZERO ELEVATION - The M2 Zero Elevation cushion allows for greater freedom of movement for standard positioning issues.
- ANTI-THRUST - The M2 Anti-Thrust cushion provides anterior pelvic build-up to prevent forward migration.
- WEDGE - The M2 Wedge cushion controls forward leaning by adding slight anterior height.
A new cover option adapted from leading prosthetics technology, GlideWear is designed to promote healing and reduce the risk of Pressure Injury through the use of the Shear Reduction Zone.
- Reduction of shear forces to increase skin protection
- 100% breathability for microclimate control
- Improved comfort from reduced friction
The GlideWear technology option is available as an embedded upgrade to Stretch-Air & Comfort-Tek fabric options. Latex free.
BE SEEN, BE SAFEComfort Company backrests and cushions feature reflective piping to ensure we are doing our part to promote safety and protect the wheelchair user. Reflective piping has the ability to return a large portion of light directly back to the source it came from, allowing it to be seen from up to 500 feet away in low light conditions. Make sure you are visible.
Designed to be airy and breathable with a superior stretch. Stretch AirTM
provides heat dissipation for comfort while the multi-directional stretch contributes to pressure relief by allowing the user to gain the full benefit of the back support or cushion design. Latex-free.
Designed for infection control and as an incontinence barrier, this Polyurethane material has a smooth and extremely soft top layer with a high-stretch Polyester backing. It is an easily cleaned surface using most common disinfectants. Latex free.
Standard Order Forms
Catalog & Product Pages
Submit Your Review
We'd love to hear your feedback!